Brewood Community Hub Beer Festival
Saturday, 30 September 2023
- 13:00 - 23:00
- Brewood Village, Brewood, ST19 9BS
In aid of village scout hut.
The Community Hub Beer Festival Brewood that is taking place on Saturday 30th September 2023. All money raised is going towards the redevelopment of the final hut at the Deansfield Road site of 2nd Brewood Scouts. There is absolutely LOADS to keep you and your family entertained throughout the day, including exclusive live appearances from:
- • Children’s Entertainer and Magician Ron Popple https://tinyurl.com/mreaebs2
- • Jean Martyn (Virtually Live From Blackpool) https://tinyurl.com/2ctujdkk
- • The Rescue Blues (Unplugged) https://tinyurl.com/4k2k7kbe
- • Stacy & Andy (Acoustic Duo) https://tinyurl.com/bdd5j6hk
- • SATURDAY NIGHT HEADLINERS – The Alchemy Acoustic Trio https://tinyurl.com/y42k63ef
On top of all that, you can also expect to enjoy a great range of food and drinks, including:
- • A large selection of Beers, Real Ales & Ciders
- • Gilly’s Gin-Boree - A gin & prosecco bar provided and run by local expert personal travel consultant Gilly Bachelor https://tinyurl.com/zwp5s87f
- • BBQ
- • Face Painting
- • Stalls & Games
- • Snacks, Soft & Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- • Local DJs playing a range of hits from the 1950’s to the present day
It’s all kicking off at 1PM, so please get down early to support our fundraising event.
Between 1pm and 6.30pm, adults are £2 and children are free. (Last entry 6pm)
From 6.30pm until 11pm, it is ticketed entry at £5. (Over 18’s only - We politely request that under 18’s are off site by 6.30pm)
Many thanks to our sponsors so far to whom we are eternally grateful for the amazing support shown: Brewood Skin Clinic, The Red Lion Pub Great Chatwell, Complete Reupholstery Solutions, The Swan Pub Whiston, The Three Stirrups Pub Brewood, Coven Landscapes, AP Fulford Construction, Brewood Cricket Club, Gilly Bachelor Personal Travel Consultant.
Please EMAIL email@example.com or TEXT, CALL, WHAT’S APP 07711 893 036/07415 032007 to book your tickets.
The event runs from 13:00 to 23:00 on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.
Live Night with Susan Vickers
9:00pm - 10:00pm
Exploring the local music scene in Wolverhampton
Caroline Martin's Sanctuary
10:00pm - Midnight
WCR FM’s Late-Night Phone-In, where nothing is off limits
Love Songs with Andy Swift
Midnight - 1:00am
love songs and no repeat music
1:00am - 2:00am
A look through someone’s life through their choice of music tracks