Growing your Business with WCR FM
The number one radio station for Wolverhampton, WCR FM is the home of Dicky Dodd at Breakfast and Steven Beech at Drive Time. It is the main way in which you can put your business before those who live and work in the city.
Radio is the fastest growing medium, with its 12.5% growth putting it ahead of the entire market - including the internet.
- 89% of adults regularly listen to the radio every week, with 72% of all listening via an online platform. 39% of that listenership is in the 35-44 year old age range.
- 64% of listening is done in the home, whilst 22% of people consume radio on the move and 14% in the office.
- 32% of the population own a smart speaker - with 21% of smart-speaker owners listening to radio on it every day.
How does it work?
- Adverts are approximately 30 seconds in length.
- Production includes a voice to the specification of the customer’s choice.
- Rates are the same if you run several adverts in rotation, but there is a production cost per advert.
- We will produce a fresh advert at no cost during the six and twelve month packages.
- Additional free of charge adverts in weekend shows.
Reaching out to a population of 260,000 across the city of Wolverhampton, and beyond that into its commuter belt, WCR FM can support your business through cost-effective advertising. There’s a full range of advertising and sponsorship packages to suit every budget, with our special focus on the local independent retailer, as we encourage people to both Listen Local and Shop Local.
Advertising with WCR FM really couldn’t be easier. Our team of experienced radio professionals will be happy to meet with you to discuss your individual business needs. As well as advertising, we can also enable the sponsorship of individual programmes with whom your business may wish to be associated.
When available, sponsorship is available for individual shows both peak (such as weekday Breakfast and Drive Time), off peak weekday shows (10am - 3pm) and other individual shows. Weather and travel news can also be sponsored.
If you are a larger business and would be interested in becoming a patron of WCRFM, we can give you information about our incentivised package.
All our sponsors and advertisers will have a logo on our website, with a link to their own.
Get in touch with us for a chat or more information.
For further details ring 077 2000 1018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.